â Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. May be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. May be harmful or fatal if swallowed. This material may reduce the clotting ability of the blood and cause bleeding. Wash hands after handling bait. First Aid: Have label with you when obtaining treatment advice. If swallowed by human: call a Poison Control Center, doctor or 1-800-228-4722 immediately for treatment advice; do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the Poison Control Center or doctor. If swallowed by pet or animal: Call a veterinarian immediately for treatment advice.