This unit widely applies in dining-room, cookroom, bedroom, office, hotel and any places that rats usually appear.Note Items for Use:A)The rat triggers metal plates when entering the unit, the unit emits high voltage sock immediately, the red light flashes for 2 minutes, and then the high voltage shock stops, the light turns to green and flashes once every 5 seconds, here high voltage shock will not be produced until restarting the unit next time.B)Every after killing the rat, press switch to ‘OFF’ position (O) and remove case of the unit to clean the chamber, dry it in the sun, then it can be reinstalled to use. (Use cleaning agent to clean out the smell that the rat remained, or rats may not come again). How to clean it is showed in STEP5 and STEP 6. C)In the high-voltage chamber, there are three metal plates, the two inner metal plates produce high voltage when the rat enters the unit, and the outer metal plate produces high voltage automatically as electronic shock triggered. To prevent incidental shock avoid contact with metal plates.D)If red light flashes once every 2 seconds after power on or rat killing, indicating that the batteries should be changed with new to avoid affecting rat killing function. Turn off power before changing batteries.E)Remove batteries from the unit if they are not required for extended periods of time in order to avoid damage to the unit resulting from a leaking battery.